- Putting SRP bookmarks from the public library into books being checked out at the school library.
- Promoting the theme by displaying related books in the school library and reading promos on the morning announcements.
- Planning displays of student art work at the public library in the summer to bring kids (and their families) in.
- Holding follow-up recognition events in the fall for students that participated.
- Encouraging teachers to volunteer a day at the public library.
Click “leave a comment” and add how your school is promoting your summer reading program!